Tradition and progress

In 1946, Mr August Müller laid the foundation of what is today the specialist machining company August Müller CNC-Zerspanungstechnik GmbH that bears his name. 1998 saw the company relocate to a new site in the industrial park. Since its foundation, the company has seen several important milestones:


  • 1946: Conventional lathing

  • 1976: Moved to Oldenstadt
     
  • 1978: First CNC lathe (punched tape control on an Okuma LSN-10)

  • 1980: First NC boring machine with punched tape control

  • 1980: Conventional grinding

  • 1988: CNC milling

  • 1996: CNC grinding

  • 1998: Moved back to Uelzen

  • 2007: Wire eroding

  • 2008: Electric discharge machining (EDM)

  • 2011: Robot-controlled production

  • 2011: Building extension

  • 2011: Automation of our warehouse system

  • 2012: ESD production and mounting

  • 2013: Flow loops

  • 2014: Founding of our IT department

  • 2015: Rotofinishing

  • 2016: Extension of our computer-aided production (CAM)

  • 2017: Increased staff

Machine park in 1946

Machine Park in 1946

Machine park nowadays

Machine Park nowadays